veterinary care for
Preventative and Wellness Care for Cats and Dogs
- Customized Vaccination Recommendations
- Customized Deworming Recommendations
- Customized Nutritional Recommendations
- Geriatric Medicine
- In-Home Care and Euthanasia
- Free First Exam for Animals from the Dunn County Humane Society and Eau Claire County Humane Association
- Ultrasonic Scaling and High-Speed Drill for Surgical Extractions
- Digital Full-Mouth X-Ray Performed on all Dentals
- Certified by the Academy of Veterinary Dental Technicians
- Recommendations by the Veterinary Oral Health Council
- Performed with Equipment from Cutting Edge Laser Technologies
- Complete Blood Counts and Chemistries
Full-Body Digital Radiographs
Ophthalmic Diagnostics and Treatments
- Tonometry (Eye Pressure)
- Tear Film Evaluation
- Ulcer Staining and Treatment
- Grid Keratotomy
Certified Veterinary Technicians
Appointment & Billing Policies
We require full payment at time of service. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Care Credit.
We see patients by appointment only. If you have an emergency, please call ahead to discuss options and availability. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call at least 24 hours prior to an exam appointment and 72 hours prior to a surgical appointment. This allows clients who are waiting for an opening to be notified. Please keep your animal under control at all times. Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier. Cats must be in a carrier.
We have taken our dog to Country Doctors for everything from routine visits to surgery. The office staff and doctors are professional, kind, and incredibly knowledgeable. They treat your pet like their own. The pricing is very reasonable, and the care is excellent. I can't recommend them highly enough!
This is the absolute best pet clinic I have ever been to. The level of cleanliness, service, and affordable pricing is top of the line. They seem to care about you just as much as your pets, so do both of you a favor and give this place a try!
My cats are extremely important to me, and Country Doctors has taken outstanding care of them. The staff are deeply devoted to their profession. The quality of service, the attention to details, and their courtesy have all been excellent.