Country Doctors has been caring for animals large and small since 1988.
Our unique group of doctors allow us to provide a wide variety of high quality veterinary services to many different species. We have companion animal, equine, and farm animal veterinarians.
We are a full-service veterinary clinic offering in-house bloodwork, dentistry, surgery, ultrasounds, x-rays, and more. Our large animal veterinarians are prepared to offer many of these services on house calls or farm calls.
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association (WVMA)
- American Association of Bovine Practitioners (AABP)
- American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP)
The doctors and staff at Country Doctors Veterinary Service are dedicated to the compassionate and humane care of creatures large and small. We will:
- Encourage and empower our team members to expand their knowledge and special interests both personally and professionally
- Advocate the best medical care possible
- Educate our clients and community about keeping their pets happy and healthy, thereby strengthening the human-animal bond
- Provide a caring, inviting atmosphere, exceed our clients' expectations and treat all clients and patients with dignity and respect